Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Blog

Well, I think I have finally given up on my other "fun place" to blog. I won't include the name here, because that's really not the way I roll. :-) At any rate, I've always like Blogger, so I will come back here to do my blog. I've had blogs here before, but, for now, have them unpulished. I enjoy blogging, and have dedicated myself to blog at least once a week. My only issue with that may be next month when I move back home. I am moving back to the town where I grew up and, believe it or not, there's only one place in town that I know of that has wireless internet access! I know, I know. The HORROR!!! I understand. But, if I'm offline for while, it will only be a short while.

I have a lot to say about a lot of things, and that is mostly what I talk about. Some of it, I'm aware, does not make the most sense and other things are somewhat controversial. I'm completely okay with that. I hope my readers from my other blog follow me here and I can continue to amuse and create thoughts in my readers here.
Laterzzzzzzz, Taterzzzzzzzzzzz!

No comments: